Magee again to head Ag panel
Assemblyman William D. Magee-D-121, Nelson, is again chairman of the Agriculture Committee, a post he’s held for many years.
The announcement was made by Assembly Speaker Carl E. Heastie on Tuesday.
Magee was first elected to the Assembly in 1990
State legislators serve two-year terms. Each is paid an annual salary of $79,500 for the part-time job. They also receive extra stipends for additional legislative duties, including serving as a committee chairman.
The 121st District includes Madison County and parts of Oneida and Otsego counties.
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20