Magee again to head Ag panel
Assemblyman William D. Magee-D-121, Nelson, is again chairman of the Agriculture Committee, a post he’s held for many years.
The announcement was made by Assembly Speaker Carl E. Heastie on Tuesday.
Magee was first elected to the Assembly in 1990
State legislators serve two-year terms. Each is paid an annual salary of $79,500 for the part-time job. They also receive extra stipends for additional legislative duties, including serving as a committee chairman.
The 121st District includes Madison County and parts of Oneida and Otsego counties.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Schall sings in Constableville
Vernon church hosts sales
Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday