Magee again to head Ag panel
Assemblyman William D. Magee-D-121, Nelson, is again chairman of the Agriculture Committee, a post he’s held for many years.
The announcement was made by Assembly Speaker Carl E. Heastie on Tuesday.
Magee was first elected to the Assembly in 1990
State legislators serve two-year terms. Each is paid an annual salary of $79,500 for the part-time job. They also receive extra stipends for additional legislative duties, including serving as a committee chairman.
The 121st District includes Madison County and parts of Oneida and Otsego counties.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Roast pork dinner January 28
Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours