Magee again to head Ag panel
Assemblyman William D. Magee-D-121, Nelson, is again chairman of the Agriculture Committee, a post he’s held for many years.
The announcement was made by Assembly Speaker Carl E. Heastie on Tuesday.
Magee was first elected to the Assembly in 1990
State legislators serve two-year terms. Each is paid an annual salary of $79,500 for the part-time job. They also receive extra stipends for additional legislative duties, including serving as a committee chairman.
The 121st District includes Madison County and parts of Oneida and Otsego counties.
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
Fair marks 130 years with concert
Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14