Lee United Methodist church to host roast pork dinner fundraiser
A roast pork dinner fundraiser will be held Saturday from 4:30-7 p.m. unless sold out at Lee United Methodist Church, Route 69/Rome-Taberg Road.
Tickets are $10, $5 for children, and free for under age 5.
The menu includes roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes with gravy, vegetable, apple sauce, tossed salad, rolls, coffee/tea/lemonade and homemade pie. Takeouts will be available. There also will be a bake sale.
Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
Senior center to screen film ‘Sully’ Tuesday
Four added to MVHS medical staff
November is Bladder Health Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child