Lee United Methodist church to host roast pork dinner fundraiser
A roast pork dinner fundraiser will be held Saturday from 4:30-7 p.m. unless sold out at Lee United Methodist Church, Route 69/Rome-Taberg Road.
Tickets are $10, $5 for children, and free for under age 5.
The menu includes roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes with gravy, vegetable, apple sauce, tossed salad, rolls, coffee/tea/lemonade and homemade pie. Takeouts will be available. There also will be a bake sale.
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love