Lee United Methodist church to host roast pork dinner fundraiser
A roast pork dinner fundraiser will be held Saturday from 4:30-7 p.m. unless sold out at Lee United Methodist Church, Route 69/Rome-Taberg Road.
Tickets are $10, $5 for children, and free for under age 5.
The menu includes roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes with gravy, vegetable, apple sauce, tossed salad, rolls, coffee/tea/lemonade and homemade pie. Takeouts will be available. There also will be a bake sale.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome