Kirkland Art Center to benefit from Hannaford Helps program
CLINTON — Kirkland Art Center, a nonprofit committed to educating and advocating for the arts, has been selected as a beneficiary of the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program for January.
The program has been designed to create revenue streams for deserving local nonprofits like Kirkland Art Center.
For every blue Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag purchased at the 55 Meadow St. Hannaford, Kirkland Art Center will receive a $1 donation in order to help fulfill its mission.
The Mission of the Kirkland Art Center is to educate children and adults, to advocate for artists and the arts, and to engage the community in a range of cultural experiences and opportunities.
The bags retail for $2.29, the company said.
“We are thrilled and honored to be selected to be a part of the Hannaford Helps program,” said Kirkland Art Center Executive Director John Gardner.
Kirkland Art Center has a goal of raising $5,000 during January as a beneficiary of the program, which is equivalent to 5,000 bags bought in support of the cause.
The Kirkland Art Center plans to use projected funds to help support youth arts programming, in order to further carry out its mission of educating children in the arts, the agency said in an announcement.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry