Independent business group backs Miller
Assemblyman Brian Miller has been endorsed by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) New York, his campaign announced.
The incumbent Republican represents the long, narrow 101st district, which extends from New Hartford to near Poughkeepsie. He faces Democrat Chad McEvoy, who is also on the ballot lines of the Working Families and Women’s Equality parties.
“Assemblyman Miller has been a leader in the fight for tax relief,” the group said.
Making the tough calls
Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
All Denominations service Nov. 20
Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child