Independent business group backs Miller
Assemblyman Brian Miller has been endorsed by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) New York, his campaign announced.
The incumbent Republican represents the long, narrow 101st district, which extends from New Hartford to near Poughkeepsie. He faces Democrat Chad McEvoy, who is also on the ballot lines of the Working Families and Women’s Equality parties.
“Assemblyman Miller has been a leader in the fight for tax relief,” the group said.
Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
New hours for church Clothing Closet
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Free breastfeeding class Oct. 17 at RMH
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue