Drone session for kids scheduled
An Experience FPV (First Person View) beginner drone flying session for ages 11-plus will be hosted by the CNY Drones community group on Dec. 29 from 8-10 p.m. at the Utica Jewish Community Center, 2310 Oneida St.
The program size is limited to 10 participants, and online pre-registration is required with a Dec. 24 deadline. The fee is $40 and includes use of a drone with camera, radio controller and FPV goggles. To register, go to www.cnydrones.org online.
The program is for those new to flying drones using FPV goggles, said CNY Drones, adding that experienced drone enthusiasts will share their knowledge and give advice on flying safely indoors using Tiny Whoop drones; the participant-to-mentor ratio will be 2 to 1. A test flight zone at the Jewish Community Center will allow for flying practice in a controlled environment.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20