Cybercrime workshop Thursday at Griffiss Institute
A workshop on cybercrime issues including how a hospital survived the “largest Ransomware attack in history” will be offered Thursday from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Griffiss Institute, 725 Daedalian Drive.
The cost to attend is $15, and includes lunch. Interested parties are asked to register by today at www.griffissinstitute.org/dineanddevelopment online.
The speaker will be Reg Harnish, CEO of CreyCastle Security, a cybersecurity risk assessment, advisory and mitigation firm based in Troy.
The workshop is being presented by the institute and the Cyber Research Institute.
The presentation will include a “minute-by-minute replay of the largest ransomware attack on a US hospital to date....This sophisticated ransomware variant known as “SamSam” compromised over 6,000 assets and shut down the entire system....,” according to the institute. The hospital was not identified in the institute announcement.
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome