County Office for the Aging to host caregiver presentation
The Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host its monthly caregiver support program on Wednesday December 6, according to an announcement by department officials.
December’s caregiver program presentation will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m., the announcement added.
The program will be presented by AARP Associate State Director Laura J. Ehrich, MSP, who will speak on the topic of fraud, scams and identity theft, and how to take the right steps to ensure that you are a protected consumer.
Ehrich will also provide caregiver resources, as well as the services and benefits AARP offers, the Office for the Aging announcement said.
The monthly caregiver support program takes place on the first Wednesday of every month at the North Utica Community Center at 50 Riverside Dr. in Utica.
For more information, please contact 315-798-5456. For information about the Office for the Aging, go online to http://www.ocgov.net/ofa
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20