County Office for the Aging to host caregiver presentation
The Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host its monthly caregiver support program on Wednesday December 6, according to an announcement by department officials.
December’s caregiver program presentation will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m., the announcement added.
The program will be presented by AARP Associate State Director Laura J. Ehrich, MSP, who will speak on the topic of fraud, scams and identity theft, and how to take the right steps to ensure that you are a protected consumer.
Ehrich will also provide caregiver resources, as well as the services and benefits AARP offers, the Office for the Aging announcement said.
The monthly caregiver support program takes place on the first Wednesday of every month at the North Utica Community Center at 50 Riverside Dr. in Utica.
For more information, please contact 315-798-5456. For information about the Office for the Aging, go online to http://www.ocgov.net/ofa
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Schall sings in Constableville
Vernon church hosts sales
Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday