County Office for the Aging to host caregiver presentation
The Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host its monthly caregiver support program on Wednesday December 6, according to an announcement by department officials.
December’s caregiver program presentation will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m., the announcement added.
The program will be presented by AARP Associate State Director Laura J. Ehrich, MSP, who will speak on the topic of fraud, scams and identity theft, and how to take the right steps to ensure that you are a protected consumer.
Ehrich will also provide caregiver resources, as well as the services and benefits AARP offers, the Office for the Aging announcement said.
The monthly caregiver support program takes place on the first Wednesday of every month at the North Utica Community Center at 50 Riverside Dr. in Utica.
For more information, please contact 315-798-5456. For information about the Office for the Aging, go online to http://www.ocgov.net/ofa
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
Fair marks 130 years with concert
Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14