County Office for the Aging to host caregiver presentation
The Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host its monthly caregiver support program on Wednesday December 6, according to an announcement by department officials.
December’s caregiver program presentation will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m., the announcement added.
The program will be presented by AARP Associate State Director Laura J. Ehrich, MSP, who will speak on the topic of fraud, scams and identity theft, and how to take the right steps to ensure that you are a protected consumer.
Ehrich will also provide caregiver resources, as well as the services and benefits AARP offers, the Office for the Aging announcement said.
The monthly caregiver support program takes place on the first Wednesday of every month at the North Utica Community Center at 50 Riverside Dr. in Utica.
For more information, please contact 315-798-5456. For information about the Office for the Aging, go online to http://www.ocgov.net/ofa
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Church to host free Movie Night
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Growing in Christ — Listen carefully to what the Scripture says, and means
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Zion Episcopal Church to install new rector
- 4:00pm 12/30/17New Year’s Eve service in Oriskany