Cooperative Extension to host annual meeting
NEW HARTFORD — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County has set the date and invites all members of the public to attend its annual meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29 at Daniele’s Banquet Specialists.
During the annual meeting, a summary of Cornell Cooperative Extension’s successes through the year will be shared and awards will be presented to the “Friends of CCE.”
This is the second year that “Friends of CCE” have been recognized, a special honor given to those who have worked closely with CCE Oneida staff to bring success to initiatives and programming within the region.
An reservation to the annual meeting is required, as dinner will be served during the event.
Respond by Nov. 15 by contacting Terri Harrison at 315-736–3394, ext. 168. For more information about CCE Oneida, go to www.cceoneida.com.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
15th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17