Cooperative Extension to host annual meeting
NEW HARTFORD — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County has set the date and invites all members of the public to attend its annual meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29 at Daniele’s Banquet Specialists.
During the annual meeting, a summary of Cornell Cooperative Extension’s successes through the year will be shared and awards will be presented to the “Friends of CCE.”
This is the second year that “Friends of CCE” have been recognized, a special honor given to those who have worked closely with CCE Oneida staff to bring success to initiatives and programming within the region.
An reservation to the annual meeting is required, as dinner will be served during the event.
Respond by Nov. 15 by contacting Terri Harrison at 315-736–3394, ext. 168. For more information about CCE Oneida, go to www.cceoneida.com.
Glass art classes start this week at View
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group