Breakfast fundraiser to aid legion’s children’s party
CLARK MILLS — A buffet breakfast fundraiser will be held Sunday from 8-11 a.m. at the Clark Mills American Legion, Main Street.
It is sponsored by the Clark Mills Unit 26 American Legion Ladies Auxiliary, and is to benefit the legion’s children’s Christmas party.
Prices are $8 for adults; $7 for seniors; and $5 for children ages 5-12.
Children under age 5 are free. Takeouts will be available.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes