Boonville Oneida County Fair
ATA BOY —Chris Higby, 11, gets an ata boy tap on his helmet from his dad, Mike Higby, from Boonville after Chris pulled the entire 100 foot length with his lawn tractor at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville continues today and Sunday. Today’s events include Supreme Showmanship Contest, U.S. FMX Championship Series, Dubonnet and fireworks. Sunday events include demolition derbies at 1 and 6 p.m. and Fritz’s Polka Band plays at 6 p.m.
NAP TIME — A goat uses part of the fencing as a chin rest during a sleepy time at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville runs through Sunday evening, concluding with a demolition derby.
WATCHING — Austin Howard, 7, son of Bob Howard and Kim Hansen, watches the action of the lawn tractor pull competition at the Boonville Oneida County Fair.
Loans, grants available during Older Americans Month
May 31 Historical society presents ‘Herkimer County in the Great War’
Entries sought for RACC Regional Fine Arts exhibit
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Moss Back Mule Band plays May 20
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Guest speakers Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Sales in Verona church
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Pie sale in Clinton May 20
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Prize auction in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 05/06/17Spaghetti dinner aids campers