Boonville Oneida County Fair
ATA BOY —Chris Higby, 11, gets an ata boy tap on his helmet from his dad, Mike Higby, from Boonville after Chris pulled the entire 100 foot length with his lawn tractor at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville continues today and Sunday. Today’s events include Supreme Showmanship Contest, U.S. FMX Championship Series, Dubonnet and fireworks. Sunday events include demolition derbies at 1 and 6 p.m. and Fritz’s Polka Band plays at 6 p.m.
NAP TIME — A goat uses part of the fencing as a chin rest during a sleepy time at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville runs through Sunday evening, concluding with a demolition derby.
WATCHING — Austin Howard, 7, son of Bob Howard and Kim Hansen, watches the action of the lawn tractor pull competition at the Boonville Oneida County Fair.
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Red hat themed brunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Veterans program Tuesday in Oneida
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring luncheon Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Lee Center church hosts dinner
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Importance of one lost sheep
- 4:00pm 04/07/18Church welcomes new minister