Boonville Oneida County Fair
ATA BOY —Chris Higby, 11, gets an ata boy tap on his helmet from his dad, Mike Higby, from Boonville after Chris pulled the entire 100 foot length with his lawn tractor at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville continues today and Sunday. Today’s events include Supreme Showmanship Contest, U.S. FMX Championship Series, Dubonnet and fireworks. Sunday events include demolition derbies at 1 and 6 p.m. and Fritz’s Polka Band plays at 6 p.m.
NAP TIME — A goat uses part of the fencing as a chin rest during a sleepy time at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville runs through Sunday evening, concluding with a demolition derby.
WATCHING — Austin Howard, 7, son of Bob Howard and Kim Hansen, watches the action of the lawn tractor pull competition at the Boonville Oneida County Fair.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
Women meet for brunch Thursday
Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben