Boonville Oneida County Fair
ATA BOY —Chris Higby, 11, gets an ata boy tap on his helmet from his dad, Mike Higby, from Boonville after Chris pulled the entire 100 foot length with his lawn tractor at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville continues today and Sunday. Today’s events include Supreme Showmanship Contest, U.S. FMX Championship Series, Dubonnet and fireworks. Sunday events include demolition derbies at 1 and 6 p.m. and Fritz’s Polka Band plays at 6 p.m.
NAP TIME — A goat uses part of the fencing as a chin rest during a sleepy time at the Boonville Oneida County Fair. The fair in Boonville runs through Sunday evening, concluding with a demolition derby.
WATCHING — Austin Howard, 7, son of Bob Howard and Kim Hansen, watches the action of the lawn tractor pull competition at the Boonville Oneida County Fair.
Richard Crawley performs Sunday
Working together towards perfect unity
Camping themed bible school starts Monday
Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Marcy church welcomes new pastor
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Folk Fest Sunday in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Food pantry donation
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Community Music Fest Saturday