Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
August food service inspections
Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Chicken and biscuits served in Westmoreland Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Bake and bag sales in Floyd
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Church offers blood donation opportunity
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Women’s bible study Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Last service of season in Sylvan Beach Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
- 4:00pm 09/16/17The sovereignty of God
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Taste of Heaven event Monday