Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
Young gardeners receive national honors
MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
Just walk across the room
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Just walk across the room
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Free ‘Day of Unity’ Saturday in Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 01/19/17String Bee plays at Trinity Jan. 21
- 4:00pm 01/14/17Women gather Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 01/14/17Cincinnati Creek plays Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/14/17Come what may, be content
- 4:00pm 01/14/17‘Sing a New Song’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/07/17MLK prayer breakfast Jan. 16
- 4:00pm 01/07/17Spiritual growth