Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
Tuesdays in Lee Center
Firemen, solar eclipse among program topics in Oneida Library
Wind Chimes kids event in museum
Mom gives free talk on transgender son
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Candlelight service celebrates spring
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Fort Stanwix Soldier’s Life topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Healing service Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Women of Worship nominees sought by March 30
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Basket bonanza to aid school
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Ham dinner April 2 at West Leyden
- 4:00pm 03/25/17The conflict within
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Sunday’s at 3 features Rev. Tormey on piano
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Relay for Life barbecue March 26
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Religious struggle in poems topic