Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
Cinema Capitol screens ‘Book of Henry’
Film based on life of artist Maud Lewis
Concert at Constable Hall Aug. 3
‘Legally Blonde’ hits the stage this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Mount Calvary Vacation Bible School starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/22/1775th Strawberry Shortcake Social adds raffle
- 4:00pm 07/22/17AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Free dinner, music on green due in Verona Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Muster Day meal Friday in First Baptist Church
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Foothills seeks school supplies
- 4:00pm 07/22/17‘God is incomprehensible’
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Balsam Pillow sewing bee July 29
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Vienna serves chicken and biscuits
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Women’s luncheon Tuesday