Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
Cartoon Madness next week
Guest speaker at Waterbury Sunday
Queen of Hearts event Feb. 21
Women gather Thursday
- 4:00pm 02/18/17Guest speaker at Waterbury Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/18/17Queen of Hearts event Feb. 21
- 4:00pm 02/18/17Women gather Thursday
- 4:00pm 02/18/17Submission to governing authorities
- 4:00pm 02/11/17Singers plan variety for Sundays at 3
- 4:00pm 02/11/17Harmony Express in Camden Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/11/17Reconciliation
- 4:00pm 02/09/17Open mic at Unity Hall Feb. 16
- 4:00pm 02/04/17Nationally recognized comedian performs at Christ the King
- 4:00pm 02/04/17Sale at Delta Methodist Feb. 11