Blankenbush named to committees
Assemblyman Kenneth D. Blankenbush, R-117, Black River, has been named to five committees as the Assembly starts its 2017-18 term.
The committees are: Agriculture, where he is the ranking minority member; Small Business; Veterans’ Affairs; Insurance; and Corporations, Authorities & Commissions.
He is also now the chairman of the Minority Joint Conference Committee.
Blankenbush, whose district includes a portion of Oneida County, was first elected to the Assembly in 2010.
Free concert at St. Joseph’s in Lee Center tonight
Rising Stars perform, start signups
‘Macabre mysteries’ in latest Cinema Capitol offering ‘Slack Bay’
Non-traditional jazz organ trio plays ArtHouse Cafe Friday
- 10:51am 05/26/17Free concert at St. Joseph’s in Lee Center tonight
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Moss Back Mule Band plays May 20
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Guest speakers Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Sales in Verona church
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Pie sale in Clinton May 20
- 4:00pm 05/13/17Prize auction in Whitesboro