All Seasonings Ingredients to host after hours event in Oneida
ONEIDA — The Oneida Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours will be held from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, June 21 at All Seasonings Ingredients, 1043 Freedom Drive.
Business After Hours are open to the public and free for all chamber members and their employees. Additionally this month, All-Seasonings has offered to cover any non-member fees.
Attendees will have opportunities to enjoy refreshments, win a door prize, see what’s new at All Seasonings Ingredients, meet some new people or chat with old friends.
To reserve a spot, contact the chamber at email@example.com by June 19.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes