All Seasonings Ingredients to host after hours event in Oneida
ONEIDA — The Oneida Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours will be held from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, June 21 at All Seasonings Ingredients, 1043 Freedom Drive.
Business After Hours are open to the public and free for all chamber members and their employees. Additionally this month, All-Seasonings has offered to cover any non-member fees.
Attendees will have opportunities to enjoy refreshments, win a door prize, see what’s new at All Seasonings Ingredients, meet some new people or chat with old friends.
To reserve a spot, contact the chamber at email@example.com by June 19.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Church offers home-cooked meal
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday