All Seasonings Ingredients to host after hours event in Oneida
ONEIDA — The Oneida Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours will be held from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, June 21 at All Seasonings Ingredients, 1043 Freedom Drive.
Business After Hours are open to the public and free for all chamber members and their employees. Additionally this month, All-Seasonings has offered to cover any non-member fees.
Attendees will have opportunities to enjoy refreshments, win a door prize, see what’s new at All Seasonings Ingredients, meet some new people or chat with old friends.
To reserve a spot, contact the chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19.
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue