Ag workshop to be held Dec. 21
The U.S. Department of Agriculture - National Resources Conservation Service will hold the annual NRCS Local Work Group meeting for Oneida, Madison and Herkimer counties on Dec. 21 from 2-3:30 p.m. at the USDA Service Center in Marcy, 9025 River Road.
The meeting is open to the public, said USDA NRCS.
The Local Work Group will focus on identifying agricultural and natural resource issues in the community along with providing information and feedback to direct NRCS programs, said USDA. Participants may be agricultural producers; owners of non-industrial private forest land; representatives of agricultural and environmental organizations; and representatives of governmental agencies carrying out environmental, agricultural, or natural resource conservation programs and activities.
NRCS Local Work Groups are subcommittees of the NRCS State Technical Committee and meet annually to recommend local natural resource priorities to assist USDA NRCS in providing Farm Bill program conservation measures in New York. For information about the State Technical Committee, contact Assistant State Conservationist for Programs Tammy Willis at 315-477-6503.
To participate in a local conservation work group, contact the USDA Service Center at 315-736-3316.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Schall sings in Constableville
Vernon church hosts sales
Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday