‘Ag Business Thursdays’ offers free help for farmers
Free farm-business technical assistance will be offered through appointments in August at “Ag Business Thursdays” sessions at the Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County office, 121 Second St. in Whitestown.
The sessions are planned for Aug. 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31. They will be from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., except for the Aug. 24 session which is from 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Pre-registration is required, said Cooperative Extension. Appointments are in 1.5-hour increments. In some cases, early morning or early evening appointments may be available.
To register, go to tinyurl.com/y8gumz8p or call 315-736-3394, ext. 104
Topics for consultations can include labor regulations and management; risk management (insurance and best practices); land use regulations and zoning; personal finance and farm transition planning; tax and other grant and incentive programs; bookkeeping and record keeping; pricing products and market channel assessment; and loan programs and financing decisions.
If a person cannot attend on the scheduled dates, other options are available including arranging to be consulted by phone or video conference.
The ag business management specialist is Bonnie Collins at email@example.com.
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry