‘Ag Business Thursdays’ offers free help for farmers
Free farm-business technical assistance will be offered through appointments in August at “Ag Business Thursdays” sessions at the Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County office, 121 Second St. in Whitestown.
The sessions are planned for Aug. 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31. They will be from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., except for the Aug. 24 session which is from 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Pre-registration is required, said Cooperative Extension. Appointments are in 1.5-hour increments. In some cases, early morning or early evening appointments may be available.
To register, go to tinyurl.com/y8gumz8p or call 315-736-3394, ext. 104
Topics for consultations can include labor regulations and management; risk management (insurance and best practices); land use regulations and zoning; personal finance and farm transition planning; tax and other grant and incentive programs; bookkeeping and record keeping; pricing products and market channel assessment; and loan programs and financing decisions.
If a person cannot attend on the scheduled dates, other options are available including arranging to be consulted by phone or video conference.
The ag business management specialist is Bonnie Collins at email@example.com.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Roast pork dinner January 28
Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours