Trenton chamber plans December event
HOLLAND PATENT — The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce will host its December Business After Hours 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, at the Holland Patent branch of the Adirondack Bank, 9576 Main St. This event is open to the public.
The evening sponsored by the chamber and hosted by Adirondack Bank of Holland Patent supports the Christmas Basket Program of Foothills Rural Community Ministry. There is a $5 donation at the door or people can bring an unwrapped gift for a child. Last year’s Christmas Basket Program aided some 250 families in the Holland Patent and Remsen school districts.
Each family receives a food basket and children’s gifts.
Winter outer wear is also provided to the children on an as needed basis.
Several local businesses will provide baskets for a basket raffle. Foothills provides a variety of holiday goodies and Adirondack Bank provides a light buffet.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us