Trenton chamber plans December event
HOLLAND PATENT — The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce will host its December Business After Hours 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, at the Holland Patent branch of the Adirondack Bank, 9576 Main St. This event is open to the public.
The evening sponsored by the chamber and hosted by Adirondack Bank of Holland Patent supports the Christmas Basket Program of Foothills Rural Community Ministry. There is a $5 donation at the door or people can bring an unwrapped gift for a child. Last year’s Christmas Basket Program aided some 250 families in the Holland Patent and Remsen school districts.
Each family receives a food basket and children’s gifts.
Winter outer wear is also provided to the children on an as needed basis.
Several local businesses will provide baskets for a basket raffle. Foothills provides a variety of holiday goodies and Adirondack Bank provides a light buffet.
Commandments hold deeper meaning
Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’