Trenton chamber plans December event
HOLLAND PATENT — The Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce will host its December Business After Hours 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, at the Holland Patent branch of the Adirondack Bank, 9576 Main St. This event is open to the public.
The evening sponsored by the chamber and hosted by Adirondack Bank of Holland Patent supports the Christmas Basket Program of Foothills Rural Community Ministry. There is a $5 donation at the door or people can bring an unwrapped gift for a child. Last year’s Christmas Basket Program aided some 250 families in the Holland Patent and Remsen school districts.
Each family receives a food basket and children’s gifts.
Winter outer wear is also provided to the children on an as needed basis.
Several local businesses will provide baskets for a basket raffle. Foothills provides a variety of holiday goodies and Adirondack Bank provides a light buffet.
Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:10pm 05/26/18Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Event celebrates local Jewish community
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Saturday service
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Memorial service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Foothills ministry announces June hours
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday