Training seminars scheduled for small businesses
MARCY — The Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center at SUNY Polytechnic Institute will host four training seminars in November for small businesses. All in-person sessions will be held on the campus.
The Wednesday Webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 8 is “SAM.gov.” From 10 to 11 a.m., learn how to register to sell products or services to the federal government. There is no fee but registration is required. Register at attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2855975241485307395.
“Shaping Your Policy and Culture with Employee Handbooks” will take place 8:30-10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 14. Learn the benefits of a well-written handbook, what content to avoid and include and best practices. The event is free, and a continental breakfast is included. Register online at www.eventbrite.com/o/mohawk-valley-small-business-development-center- 8470131771.
“Small Business Basics: Legal Compliance & Business Insurance” will take place 9-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 15. The speakers will be two local attorneys and business insurance professionals. The cost is $20. To register, call 315-792-7547.
People can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Small Business Startup” is 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 29. Jump-start a new business by attending this one-day condensed training covering multiple topics. The fee is $75. To register, call the Center or email email@example.com.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/17/18RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Hamilton hospital sets flu shot clinic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome