Tax law seminar for non-profits Tuesday
WHITESBORO — The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties is offering a free seminar titled “Navigating Tax Law Change for Nonprofits” on Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
The event will examine new tax laws, what they mean for non-profits and their donors, and the impact these changes may have on charitable giving.
Wayne Olson, partner at Gift Planning Development, will lead the presentation, according to the announcement from the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties..
Olson specializes in advising corporations and charities on sales, customer services and building stronger relationships with customers and constituents, the announcement added.
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:30 a.m.; presentation begins at 9 a.m. with a question-and-answer session to follow.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Register online at www.foundationhoc.org/events.
The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties offers free non-profit training workshops and webinar presentations throughout the year.
Visit www.foundationhoc.org/events for more information on upcoming events.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/17/18RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Hamilton hospital sets flu shot clinic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome