Tax law seminar for non-profits Tuesday
WHITESBORO — The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties is offering a free seminar titled “Navigating Tax Law Change for Nonprofits” on Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
The event will examine new tax laws, what they mean for non-profits and their donors, and the impact these changes may have on charitable giving.
Wayne Olson, partner at Gift Planning Development, will lead the presentation, according to the announcement from the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties..
Olson specializes in advising corporations and charities on sales, customer services and building stronger relationships with customers and constituents, the announcement added.
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:30 a.m.; presentation begins at 9 a.m. with a question-and-answer session to follow.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Register online at www.foundationhoc.org/events.
The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties offers free non-profit training workshops and webinar presentations throughout the year.
Visit www.foundationhoc.org/events for more information on upcoming events.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon