Tax law seminar for non-profits Tuesday
WHITESBORO — The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties is offering a free seminar titled “Navigating Tax Law Change for Nonprofits” on Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
The event will examine new tax laws, what they mean for non-profits and their donors, and the impact these changes may have on charitable giving.
Wayne Olson, partner at Gift Planning Development, will lead the presentation, according to the announcement from the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties..
Olson specializes in advising corporations and charities on sales, customer services and building stronger relationships with customers and constituents, the announcement added.
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:30 a.m.; presentation begins at 9 a.m. with a question-and-answer session to follow.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Register online at www.foundationhoc.org/events.
The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties offers free non-profit training workshops and webinar presentations throughout the year.
Visit www.foundationhoc.org/events for more information on upcoming events.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band