Small business seminars slated
MARCY— There will be two seminars for small business owners held by the Small Business Development Center later this month, on Feb. 21 and Feb. 22, at the SUNY Poly campus.
“Fund Your Business: Fact vs. Fiction” is a seminar about loan programs, qualifications, sources of financing and financial projections. This event will be held 9-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21. The fee is $20.
“Small Business Start-Up” will help jump start new businesses. This is for those considering starting their own businesses or who have recently opened one. Taught by SBDC business advisors, this will focus on business start-up information. This class will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22. The fee is $75.
These series are open to the public. Pre-registration and payment are required. Contact the Small Business Development Center at 315-792-7547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Importance of spring cleaning
Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg