Small business seminars slated
MARCY— There will be two seminars for small business owners held by the Small Business Development Center later this month, on Feb. 21 and Feb. 22, at the SUNY Poly campus.
“Fund Your Business: Fact vs. Fiction” is a seminar about loan programs, qualifications, sources of financing and financial projections. This event will be held 9-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21. The fee is $20.
“Small Business Start-Up” will help jump start new businesses. This is for those considering starting their own businesses or who have recently opened one. Taught by SBDC business advisors, this will focus on business start-up information. This class will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22. The fee is $75.
These series are open to the public. Pre-registration and payment are required. Contact the Small Business Development Center at 315-792-7547 or email email@example.com to register.
Children: Investment for the future
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol