Small business seminars slated
MARCY— There will be two seminars for small business owners held by the Small Business Development Center later this month, on Feb. 21 and Feb. 22, at the SUNY Poly campus.
“Fund Your Business: Fact vs. Fiction” is a seminar about loan programs, qualifications, sources of financing and financial projections. This event will be held 9-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21. The fee is $20.
“Small Business Start-Up” will help jump start new businesses. This is for those considering starting their own businesses or who have recently opened one. Taught by SBDC business advisors, this will focus on business start-up information. This class will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22. The fee is $75.
These series are open to the public. Pre-registration and payment are required. Contact the Small Business Development Center at 315-792-7547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide