Small business seminars slated
MARCY— There will be two seminars for small business owners held by the Small Business Development Center later this month, on Feb. 21 and Feb. 22, at the SUNY Poly campus.
“Fund Your Business: Fact vs. Fiction” is a seminar about loan programs, qualifications, sources of financing and financial projections. This event will be held 9-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21. The fee is $20.
“Small Business Start-Up” will help jump start new businesses. This is for those considering starting their own businesses or who have recently opened one. Taught by SBDC business advisors, this will focus on business start-up information. This class will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22. The fee is $75.
These series are open to the public. Pre-registration and payment are required. Contact the Small Business Development Center at 315-792-7547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre