Small business seminars offered
Two seminars that are geared for business owners, on “Social Strategy Academy: How to Craft Your Brand’s Digital Strategy” and “Power-Up Your Team’s Holiday Sales,” were announced by the Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center (MVSBDC).
• The “Social Strategy Academy: How to Craft Your Brand’s Digital Strategy” workshop will be Oct. 17 from 4-6 pm at Mohawk Valley Community College’s thINCubator, 326 Broad St. in Utica.
The workshop is co-sponsored by thINCubator and MVSBDC. It will be presented by Francesca Orsomarso, owner of FMN Creative.
The workshop is free but pre-registration is required at www.eventbrite.com/e/social-strategy-academy-how-to-craft-your-brands-digital-strategy-tickets-50600349006 online.
• The “Power-Up Your Team’s Holiday Sales” seminar will be Oct. 23 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the Little Falls Travelodge, 20 Albany St.
The workshop will be presented by Sandy Stefano of Sandler Training. It is co-sponsored by Think Local Little Falls, the Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce, and MVSBDC.
The event is free but pre-registration is required at goo.gl/9SMTQp online.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide