Site-Seeker supports Parkinson’s foundation
NEW HARTFORD — Site-Seekeer, a digital marketing agency based in New Hartford, raised more than $5,000 for the Michael J. Fox Foundation at its 2018 Putts for Parkinson’s golf tournament, the company announced.
To date, Site-Seeker has donated more than $13,000 to research into Parkinson’s disease.
The mother of company founders Eddie and Brian Bluff died in 2017 after suffering with the disease more than 20 years.
“We watched Parkinson’s disease slowly take pieces of our mother from us: her ability to walk, her ability to speak and care for her family,” CEO Brian Bluff said.
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is a patient-focused research group dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease and improving treatments and therapies.
The tournament, Aug. 24 at Kanon Valley Country Club, had nearly 50 guests and gave away nearly $4,000 in cash and prizes, with many cash winners donating prizes to the Michael J. Fox Foundation, according to Site-Seeker.
Tax-deductible donations to Team Fox on behalf of Site-Seeker may be made online at https://fundraise.michaeljfox.org/tf-2018/Team/View/59252/Site-Seeker.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide