Rome attorney joins financial firm
Strategic Financial Services has hired attorney Gregory A. Mattacola of Rome as a financial adviser. Mattacola will lead Strategic’s Financial Planning Center of Excellence and partner with clients to help them achieve financial and life goals.
Mattacola has an professional background providing leadership and counsel to families, businesses and institutions across New York State, the company said, adding that he was the founder of The Mattacola Law Firm, vice president and in-house counsel to Rome Memorial Hospital and most recently counsel to Hancock Estabrook. His practice focused on estate planning.
According to Alan R. Leist, III, principal and senior adviser at Strategic: “Greg’s experience and expertise provides a tremendous resource to our clients. His passion and dedication for high quality and meaningful work makes him a great cultural fit. We are thrilled that he chose Strategic to continue improving the lives of our clients.”
Mattacola received a bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from St. Bonaventure University in 1994 with a dual major in English and political science before receiving his law degree, cum laude, from SUNY Buffalo School of Law in 1998. Mattacola was the winner of the 2006 Accent on Excellence Award and the 2004 Mohawk Valley 40 under 40 award, recognizing his business accomplishments and contributions to his community. He is a published author, co-author and featured speaker regarding a variety of workplace and employment-related topics.
With offices in Utica and Syracuse, Strategic Financial is a financial planning firm. Mattacola is its 28th employee.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20