Real estate broker named to advisory board
Lori Kaplan Felice has joined the Mohawk Valley Advisory Board for NBT Bank.
Felice is a licensed real estate broker and president of CA Kaplan Master, a commercial real estate firm serving Rome and New Hartford. She serves on the boards of Rome Memorial Hospital, MVCC Foundation and the Rome Area Chamber of Commerce.
She graduated from SUNY Binghamton and resides in Rome with her husband.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon