Real estate broker named to advisory board
Lori Kaplan Felice has joined the Mohawk Valley Advisory Board for NBT Bank.
Felice is a licensed real estate broker and president of CA Kaplan Master, a commercial real estate firm serving Rome and New Hartford. She serves on the boards of Rome Memorial Hospital, MVCC Foundation and the Rome Area Chamber of Commerce.
She graduated from SUNY Binghamton and resides in Rome with her husband.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday