New Vincent Heating fuel truck to support area veterans
Laurie Vincent, owner of Vincent Heating and Fuel Services, has unveiled the company’s new fuel truck, which will also give an assist area veterans.
Vincent Heating will donate a percentage of fuel sales made from the truck to agencies that help veterans such as the CNY Veterans Outreach Center.
“This is a great opportunity for us to team up with another local business to support our veterans and their families. All funds donated to the CNY VOC always goes to direct client services,” Founder and Executive Director Vincent Scalise said. For information on the center, contact Scalise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-765-0975.
‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Exhibit and Artist Talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Preschool Story Hour in Remsen
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Talk on Puccini’s ‘Tosca’ Jan. 25
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Lunch and Learn Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Dorfman offers AARP driving class