New Vincent Heating fuel truck to support area veterans
Laurie Vincent, owner of Vincent Heating and Fuel Services, has unveiled the company’s new fuel truck, which will also give an assist area veterans.
Vincent Heating will donate a percentage of fuel sales made from the truck to agencies that help veterans such as the CNY Veterans Outreach Center.
“This is a great opportunity for us to team up with another local business to support our veterans and their families. All funds donated to the CNY VOC always goes to direct client services,” Founder and Executive Director Vincent Scalise said. For information on the center, contact Scalise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-765-0975.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/20/18Senior Breakfast Club meets March 24 at RCIL
- 4:00pm 03/20/18Jervis offers Alzheimer’s program
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday