New Vincent Heating fuel truck to support area veterans
Laurie Vincent, owner of Vincent Heating and Fuel Services, has unveiled the company’s new fuel truck, which will also give an assist area veterans.
Vincent Heating will donate a percentage of fuel sales made from the truck to agencies that help veterans such as the CNY Veterans Outreach Center.
“This is a great opportunity for us to team up with another local business to support our veterans and their families. All funds donated to the CNY VOC always goes to direct client services,” Founder and Executive Director Vincent Scalise said. For information on the center, contact Scalise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-765-0975.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller