NBT Bank names new vice president
UTICA — NBT Bank has announce that Alicia Brockway has joined the company as a vice president and commercial team leader.
“We are pleased to have Alicia joining our team,” said Mohawk Valley Regional President John Buffa. “Her commitment to the community and her professional experience make her a great resource for our staff and customers”.
Brockway has nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining NBT she worked in various positions for M&T Bank, including business and professional banking team leader and market leader.
Brockway received her bachelor’s degree in organizational management from Keuka College. She currently serves as a board member for the Herkimer County Community College Foundation.
NBT Bank offers personal banking, business banking and wealth management services from locations in six states, including New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. The bank and its parent company, NBT Bancorp, are headquartered in Norwich.
NBT Bancorp had assets of $9.5 billion as of June 30, 2018, and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol NBTB. More information about NBT is available online at www.nbtbank.com.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide