NBT Bank names new vice president
UTICA — NBT Bank has announce that Alicia Brockway has joined the company as a vice president and commercial team leader.
“We are pleased to have Alicia joining our team,” said Mohawk Valley Regional President John Buffa. “Her commitment to the community and her professional experience make her a great resource for our staff and customers”.
Brockway has nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining NBT she worked in various positions for M&T Bank, including business and professional banking team leader and market leader.
Brockway received her bachelor’s degree in organizational management from Keuka College. She currently serves as a board member for the Herkimer County Community College Foundation.
NBT Bank offers personal banking, business banking and wealth management services from locations in six states, including New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. The bank and its parent company, NBT Bancorp, are headquartered in Norwich.
NBT Bancorp had assets of $9.5 billion as of June 30, 2018, and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol NBTB. More information about NBT is available online at www.nbtbank.com.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth