NBT Bank announces new vice president
SYRACUSE — NBT Bank Director of Cash Management and Government Banking Margaret Scopelianos recently announced NBT hired Susan Eighmey as vice president and cash management sales representative.
Eighmey has 17 years of experience in the financial services industry and joins NBT from Key Bank where she was vice president and senior payment advisor. Prior to her experience at Key Bank, she was a vice president and cash management consultant at First Niagara Bank and a business development officer for Citizens Bank.
Eighmey, a resident of Minoa, received her degree in business administration from SUNY Canton. Active in her community, she volunteers for the Samaritan Center, Rescue Mission, the Alzheimer’s Association of Central New York and at her local church.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide