Mohawk Valley EDGE promotes three Papale named chief administrative officer
Mohawk Valley EDGE has promoted three staff members.
Shawna Papale has been named chief administrative officer and will oversee general administrative functions for the organization, including serving as executive director for the Oneida County Industrial Development Agency.
She has worked for the organization for more than 20 years. She has served in multiple economic development positions, most recently as senior vice president of economic development and administration.
Maureen Carney has been named chief financial officer and will direct the fiscal affairs for the economic development group, its subsidiaries and other organizations that contract with EDGE for staff support. EDGE provides staffing for the IDA and Griffiss Local Development Corp., which is overseeing the conversion of the former Griffiss Air Force Base to a business park.
She has worked for the organization for six years, serving in multiple financial roles, including staff accountant and, most recently, controller.
Jennifer Waters has been named vice president of business development and communications and will develop, and oversee the public relations, marketing, communication and business development functions.
She has worked with the organization for eight years. During her tenure she has held several positions, including director of communications and, most recently, vice president of communications.
Oneida County contracts with EDGE for economic development services. The EDGE office is in Griffiss Business and Technology Park.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday