Mohawk Valley EDGE promotes three Papale named chief administrative officer
Mohawk Valley EDGE has promoted three staff members.
Shawna Papale has been named chief administrative officer and will oversee general administrative functions for the organization, including serving as executive director for the Oneida County Industrial Development Agency.
She has worked for the organization for more than 20 years. She has served in multiple economic development positions, most recently as senior vice president of economic development and administration.
Maureen Carney has been named chief financial officer and will direct the fiscal affairs for the economic development group, its subsidiaries and other organizations that contract with EDGE for staff support. EDGE provides staffing for the IDA and Griffiss Local Development Corp., which is overseeing the conversion of the former Griffiss Air Force Base to a business park.
She has worked for the organization for six years, serving in multiple financial roles, including staff accountant and, most recently, controller.
Jennifer Waters has been named vice president of business development and communications and will develop, and oversee the public relations, marketing, communication and business development functions.
She has worked with the organization for eight years. During her tenure she has held several positions, including director of communications and, most recently, vice president of communications.
Oneida County contracts with EDGE for economic development services. The EDGE office is in Griffiss Business and Technology Park.
Celebrating 50 years
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice