Merger positions AIS affiliate for growth
GreyCastle Security, a subsidiary of Rome-based Assured Information Security, has acquired an information security management consulting firm, Orange Parachute, for an undisclosed amount.
Minnesota-based Orange Parachute adds compliance services to GreyCastle Security’s service catalog, including cybersecurity risk assessment, incident response, awareness, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and governance.
“The acquisition of Orange Parachute increases our revenue stream and addresses both the cybersecurity risks and talent shortage plaguing businesses today,” said Dan Kalil, vice president of AIS and chief strategy officer for GreyCastle Security.
The acquisition “also extends our customer base to additional organizations across the country,” the AIS vice president and chief strategy officer added.
GreyCastle Security, which is based in Troy and has an office in Rochester, employs nearly 60 employees and has experienced four consecutive years of triple-digit growth, according to AIS.
AIS, which has about 150 employees at its headquarters in Griffiss Business and Technology Park, acquired GreyCastle in a combination stock and cash deal last year.
The purchase lets GreyCastle accelerate growth and expand into new markets, including making more acquisitions.
Celebrating 50 years
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice