Indium looks to hire 30 workers; job fair Thursday in Utica
Indium Corp. will host a job fair for more than 30 open full-time positions Oct.19 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel, 200 Genesee St., Utica.
Indium will provide prospective employees with the opportunity to learn about the organization, talk to current employees, and interview, for positions at the company’s Clinton, Utica, and Rome facilities.
These positions require various abilities, including machining, assembly, and light industrial mechanical production.
Applications must be completed at the event. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma. New hires will be required to successfully complete a drug screening and fitness-for-duty medical exam.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20