Indium announces senior promotions
CLINTON — Indium Corp. has announced senior leadership changes. Greg Evans has been promoted to chief executive officer while Ross Berntson has been moved up to president and chief operating officer. William Macartney III, former CEO and company owner, continues as chairman of the board, according to a company news release.
Headquartered in Clinton, the materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film and thermal-management markets also has local operations in Rome and Utica. It has 12 facilities worldwide.
Evans has been with Indium for 36 years, starting as a technical support engineer. He had been president and chief operating officer since 1997, leading the company’s growth to more than 800 employees around the world.
As CEO, Evans will focus on the company’s longterm mission and strategies.
Berntson joined the company in 1996 as a product specialist and has held a series of positions with Indium since then, including that of executive vice president.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller