Indium announces senior promotions
CLINTON — Indium Corp. has announced senior leadership changes. Greg Evans has been promoted to chief executive officer while Ross Berntson has been moved up to president and chief operating officer. William Macartney III, former CEO and company owner, continues as chairman of the board, according to a company news release.
Headquartered in Clinton, the materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film and thermal-management markets also has local operations in Rome and Utica. It has 12 facilities worldwide.
Evans has been with Indium for 36 years, starting as a technical support engineer. He had been president and chief operating officer since 1997, leading the company’s growth to more than 800 employees around the world.
As CEO, Evans will focus on the company’s longterm mission and strategies.
Berntson joined the company in 1996 as a product specialist and has held a series of positions with Indium since then, including that of executive vice president.
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29