Grant to aid Insight House upgrades
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation has awarded $14,000 to Insight House Chemical Dependency Services, Inc. for building upgrades.
The funding will allow Insight House to renovate and repair the agency’s main restroom facilities, which are open to patients and visitors.
“These necessary renovations are extremely welcomed and appreciated. They will update equipment that is more than 25 years old and frequently under repair,” said Donna Vitagliano, Insight House president and CEO.
The renovations are expected to be complete by March.
“The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation is proud to support the amazing work that Insight House provides for the central New York community,” said Libby Macartney Mitchell, president, The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation.
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation, a philanthropic non-profit organization, is focused on primary needs including food, shelter, health care, and education.
Currently, the foundation directly serves the four U.S.-based communities in which Indium Corporation operates: Rome, Utica, Clinton and Chicago, Ill.
Since 1971, Insight House has provided professional and confidential drug and alcohol treatment services to individuals and their families.
The agency is the largest substance abuse treatment center in central New York, and offers a comprehensive range of outpatient and residential programs.
Celebrating 50 years
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice