Grant to aid Insight House upgrades
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation has awarded $14,000 to Insight House Chemical Dependency Services, Inc. for building upgrades.
The funding will allow Insight House to renovate and repair the agency’s main restroom facilities, which are open to patients and visitors.
“These necessary renovations are extremely welcomed and appreciated. They will update equipment that is more than 25 years old and frequently under repair,” said Donna Vitagliano, Insight House president and CEO.
The renovations are expected to be complete by March.
“The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation is proud to support the amazing work that Insight House provides for the central New York community,” said Libby Macartney Mitchell, president, The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation.
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation, a philanthropic non-profit organization, is focused on primary needs including food, shelter, health care, and education.
Currently, the foundation directly serves the four U.S.-based communities in which Indium Corporation operates: Rome, Utica, Clinton and Chicago, Ill.
Since 1971, Insight House has provided professional and confidential drug and alcohol treatment services to individuals and their families.
The agency is the largest substance abuse treatment center in central New York, and offers a comprehensive range of outpatient and residential programs.
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
- 4:00pm 05/22/18RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House