Grant to aid Insight House upgrades
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation has awarded $14,000 to Insight House Chemical Dependency Services, Inc. for building upgrades.
The funding will allow Insight House to renovate and repair the agency’s main restroom facilities, which are open to patients and visitors.
“These necessary renovations are extremely welcomed and appreciated. They will update equipment that is more than 25 years old and frequently under repair,” said Donna Vitagliano, Insight House president and CEO.
The renovations are expected to be complete by March.
“The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation is proud to support the amazing work that Insight House provides for the central New York community,” said Libby Macartney Mitchell, president, The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation.
The Indium Corporation & Macartney Family Foundation, a philanthropic non-profit organization, is focused on primary needs including food, shelter, health care, and education.
Currently, the foundation directly serves the four U.S.-based communities in which Indium Corporation operates: Rome, Utica, Clinton and Chicago, Ill.
Since 1971, Insight House has provided professional and confidential drug and alcohol treatment services to individuals and their families.
The agency is the largest substance abuse treatment center in central New York, and offers a comprehensive range of outpatient and residential programs.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair