Congresswoman to host cybersecurity workshop
Rep. Claudia L. Tenney will host a cybersecurity workshop on July 31 to help small businesses understand the threats they are facing and assist them to mitigate the risks.
The event is cosponsored by the Rome Chamber of Commerce and Mohawk Valley SBDC.
She will be joined by Joseph Giordano, vice president of Anjolen, a small business that specializes in cybersecurity, and Michelle Tuttle, chief training and
development manager at Anjolen.
“Nearly 50 percent of small businesses experience cyber-attacks. Small businesses rarely have the additional resources to invest in improving cyber security as it is an often a complex and costly undertaking,” said Rep. Tenney, R-22, New Hartford.
The event is at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, July 31, at the Rome Chamber of Commerce, 139 W. Dominick St.
There is no fee to attend, but pre-registration is required.
Register at www.eventbrite.com/e/cybersecurity-best-practices-for-small-businesses-
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark