Berkshire Bank named ‘Top SBA Lender’ by agency
PITTSFIELD, MASS. — The U.S. Small Business Administration has recognized Berkshire Bank as the Top SBA Lender for fiscal year 2017 in the Central New York Region for the third year in a row.
Berkshire totaled 80 loans for small businesses in the Central New York Region for $6.676 million, the SBA said.
The SBA’s Syracuse District reported that small business owners received 747 loans supporting over $183 million in fiscal year 2017-Oct. 1, 2016 through Sept. 30, 2017-through its business loan programs.
Berkshire Bank was responsible for 171 7(a) loan approvals totaling more than $19 million at the district level. These SBA loans can make a significant difference, particularly to the communities that use these small dollar loans more frequently. The Syracuse District Office distributes the SBA’s various programs and services to 34 counties in Central New York.
Berkshire Bank is a preferred Small Business Administration lender, works closely with the New York Business Development Corporation, is a participant in the Massachusetts Treasurer’s Office Small Business Partnership Program and offers a full suite of financial services for small businesses, the SBA announced said.
Berkshire’s Small Business division is dedicated to helping business customers grow their companies and invests in the surrounding communities to help strive for success, the announcement added.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of the nation. Call 315-471-9393 for information about SBA programs and services.
For more information regarding Berkshire Bank’s Small Business Lending programs, call them at 315-433-0111.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/17/18RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Hamilton hospital sets flu shot clinic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome