Berkshire Bank named ‘Top SBA Lender’ by agency
PITTSFIELD, MASS. — The U.S. Small Business Administration has recognized Berkshire Bank as the Top SBA Lender for fiscal year 2017 in the Central New York Region for the third year in a row.
Berkshire totaled 80 loans for small businesses in the Central New York Region for $6.676 million, the SBA said.
The SBA’s Syracuse District reported that small business owners received 747 loans supporting over $183 million in fiscal year 2017-Oct. 1, 2016 through Sept. 30, 2017-through its business loan programs.
Berkshire Bank was responsible for 171 7(a) loan approvals totaling more than $19 million at the district level. These SBA loans can make a significant difference, particularly to the communities that use these small dollar loans more frequently. The Syracuse District Office distributes the SBA’s various programs and services to 34 counties in Central New York.
Berkshire Bank is a preferred Small Business Administration lender, works closely with the New York Business Development Corporation, is a participant in the Massachusetts Treasurer’s Office Small Business Partnership Program and offers a full suite of financial services for small businesses, the SBA announced said.
Berkshire’s Small Business division is dedicated to helping business customers grow their companies and invests in the surrounding communities to help strive for success, the announcement added.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of the nation. Call 315-471-9393 for information about SBA programs and services.
For more information regarding Berkshire Bank’s Small Business Lending programs, call them at 315-433-0111.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24