Bartell appoints new vice president
TOWN OF LEE — Ben Lunduski will assume the role of Vice President of Operations for Bartell Machinery Systems, LLC, reporting to Patrick Morocco, President, the company announced.
Lunduski assumes the responsibilities of Andy Longway who has decided to dedicate more time to his families’ business, expand his teaching role at SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and spend more time with his family, according to the 6321 Elmer Hill Road company.
Lunduski joined Bartell in 2014 as Director of Supply Chain Management and in 2017 became Director of Supply Chain and Quality Assurance. In this role, he was responsible for running Bartell’s overall supply chain operations and oversaw the purchasing department. He also looked at past performance data to figure out and plan the company’s production need, and planned how to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
Before joining Bartell, Lunduski’s positions included Director of Supply Chain for PPC Inc.; Director of Supply Chain for ECR International Inc.; Sourcing Manager for Honeywell Mobility and Scanning.
In his new role at Bartell, Lunduski will be responsible for working effectively across the organization to ensure successful execution of manufacturing, operations and supply chain support. He will also coordinate and work with quality, engineering, machining, and assembly operations to ensure on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address issues.
Bartell is a global leader in providing highly-engineered industrial manufacturing equipment for the tire and rubber, oil and gas, and wire and cable industries. It has delivered innovative solutions to leading manufacturers since 1940, with over 8,500 machines installed worldwide, the company said.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band