AmeriCU named one of best companies to work for in state
AmeriCU was named one of the 2018 Best Companies to Work for in New York State.
Created in 2007, the annual awards are designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in New York, whose practices benefit the state’s businesses, economy and workforce. AmeriCU was previously awarded the honor in 2014 and 2016.
“As a member-owned organization, AmeriCU knows that it takes committed, engaged employees to provide the consistent, exemplary service our members expect. Therefore, employee satisfaction and development are high priorities for us,” said Mark Pfisterer, president and CEO of AmeriCU. “We are deeply honored to be among the Best Companies to Work for in New York State. On behalf of the credit union, I thank each of our employees for being an important part of the AmeriCU family and for doing a superb job each and every day.”
AmeriCU and the other Best Companies will be honored at an awards dinner on Wednesday, April 18 in Albany.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us