AmeriCU named one of best companies to work for in state
AmeriCU was named one of the 2018 Best Companies to Work for in New York State.
Created in 2007, the annual awards are designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in New York, whose practices benefit the state’s businesses, economy and workforce. AmeriCU was previously awarded the honor in 2014 and 2016.
“As a member-owned organization, AmeriCU knows that it takes committed, engaged employees to provide the consistent, exemplary service our members expect. Therefore, employee satisfaction and development are high priorities for us,” said Mark Pfisterer, president and CEO of AmeriCU. “We are deeply honored to be among the Best Companies to Work for in New York State. On behalf of the credit union, I thank each of our employees for being an important part of the AmeriCU family and for doing a superb job each and every day.”
AmeriCU and the other Best Companies will be honored at an awards dinner on Wednesday, April 18 in Albany.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers