AmeriCU named one of best companies to work for in state
AmeriCU was named one of the 2018 Best Companies to Work for in New York State.
Created in 2007, the annual awards are designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in New York, whose practices benefit the state’s businesses, economy and workforce. AmeriCU was previously awarded the honor in 2014 and 2016.
“As a member-owned organization, AmeriCU knows that it takes committed, engaged employees to provide the consistent, exemplary service our members expect. Therefore, employee satisfaction and development are high priorities for us,” said Mark Pfisterer, president and CEO of AmeriCU. “We are deeply honored to be among the Best Companies to Work for in New York State. On behalf of the credit union, I thank each of our employees for being an important part of the AmeriCU family and for doing a superb job each and every day.”
AmeriCU and the other Best Companies will be honored at an awards dinner on Wednesday, April 18 in Albany.
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare