AmeriCU named one of best companies to work for in state
AmeriCU was named one of the 2018 Best Companies to Work for in New York State.
Created in 2007, the annual awards are designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in New York, whose practices benefit the state’s businesses, economy and workforce. AmeriCU was previously awarded the honor in 2014 and 2016.
“As a member-owned organization, AmeriCU knows that it takes committed, engaged employees to provide the consistent, exemplary service our members expect. Therefore, employee satisfaction and development are high priorities for us,” said Mark Pfisterer, president and CEO of AmeriCU. “We are deeply honored to be among the Best Companies to Work for in New York State. On behalf of the credit union, I thank each of our employees for being an important part of the AmeriCU family and for doing a superb job each and every day.”
AmeriCU and the other Best Companies will be honored at an awards dinner on Wednesday, April 18 in Albany.
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge