AmeriCU honored with award
AmeriCU was honored with the 2018 Financial Capability Innovation Award presented by the national’s leading education technology company, EverFi, Inc.
The award recognizes AmeriCU’s significant efforts to improve the financial capability of the community they serve through unique, interactive, educational programs that are delivered at no cost to the school or the taxpayer.
“Each year, we honor institutions that are truly dedicated to going above and beyond in service to their communities,” said Ray Martinez, EVERFI president of Financial Education. “The Financial Capability Innovation Awards have given us the opportunity to share and celebrate the tremendous investment these institutions are making and continue to make in the communities where they live, work, and serve.”
“For EVERFI, our time here reminds us just how critical the role innovation continues to play in empowering Americans to pursue economic opportunity and achieve financial security for themselves, their families and their community,” he added.
Honorees were selected based on a set of criteria that included the scale and reach of their financial education initiatives, the duration of their commitment, and unique employee volunteering activities that supplement their program.
AmeriCU’s Dream Big and Achieve Financial Success program, a web-based financial education course, was recognized for providing students with the critical knowledge and skills needed to make smart financial decisions.
“AmeriCU understands the importance of bringing financial education into the classroom and giving students the tools they need to succeed, said Ron Belle, Chief Experience Officer for AmeriCU.
“We’re honored to be recognized for our efforts in helping prepare AmeriCU’s next generation for financial success.”
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29