Adirondack Financial Services hires Linda Madore
Adirondack Financial Services recently added an additional “key position” to the Employee Benefits Team. Linda Madore, M.S., SHRM-SCP has joined the firm in the position of assistant director of client relations.
As Assistant Director of Client Relations, Madore brings over 16 years of HR experience with an emphasis on employee benefits, compensation management, and employee relations.
Most recently, Madore was employed at Utica College as the Director of Human Resources, serving over 400 full- and part-time employees. She is also a current Adjunct Instructor in Human Resources Management for Utica College.
Madore holds a Master’s degree from Utica College and a Senior Certification in Human Resources from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM-SCP).
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth