Adirondack Financial Services hires Linda Madore
Adirondack Financial Services recently added an additional “key position” to the Employee Benefits Team. Linda Madore, M.S., SHRM-SCP has joined the firm in the position of assistant director of client relations.
As Assistant Director of Client Relations, Madore brings over 16 years of HR experience with an emphasis on employee benefits, compensation management, and employee relations.
Most recently, Madore was employed at Utica College as the Director of Human Resources, serving over 400 full- and part-time employees. She is also a current Adjunct Instructor in Human Resources Management for Utica College.
Madore holds a Master’s degree from Utica College and a Senior Certification in Human Resources from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM-SCP).
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark