View seeks artists for nature exhibit
OLD FORGE — View, a multi-media arts center located at 3273 Route 28, is seeking artists working in all mediums for the 2018 Natural Homes: Nests, Burrows, Caves & Trees exhibition.
All entries must be made online through OnlineJuriedShows.com. For full prospectus and to enter, visit https://www.onlinejuriedshows.com/Default.aspx?OJSID=25014 . The deadline to apply is Sept. 22.
Artists are encouraged to creatively interpret the theme of natural homes and will have the chance to receive more than $1,000 in awards.
This year’s juror is Jean Stephens, a Rochester native. Stephens received a bachelor’s degree in fine arts and master’s degree in art education from Rochester Institute of Technology. Stephens’ paintings have been selected for national juried exhibitions and are included in private and corporate collections.
For more information, go online to ViewArts.org or call
Ukrainian moth may provide hope against monarch-killing vine
Teen summer program at Jervis includes workshops, clubs, games
Croquet Wednesdays at Sherrill library
Sign up for Living Lamp workshop at View
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Ukrainian moth may provide hope against monarch-killing vine
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Teen summer program at Jervis includes workshops, clubs, games
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Croquet Wednesdays at Sherrill library
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Sign up for Living Lamp workshop at View
- 4:00pm 07/11/18View seeks artists for nature exhibit
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Jervis Public Library announces tech help sessions for July
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Historic society hosts author Anthony Wonderley
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Presentation on butterflies, moths Saturday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Merry-Go-Round theater troupe performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/11/18Northeast National Pastel Exhibition awards announced