Veterans’ Day show and tell
UTICA — Oneida County History Center will return its show and tell program for a special Veterans’ Day installment on Saturday, Nov. 10 beginning at 1 p.m. The event is free and open to all ages.
Area residents are encouraged to bring a photograph, personal artifact, or other memorabilia from a veteran in their family or community and to share that veteran’s story. Items can be service related or personal, and can be from any war or time period.
Those planning to show and tell should arrive early to sign up, and time slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no advanced sign up available. Speakers should be prepared to show and tell for three to five minutes.
For more information call 315-735-3642 or go online to oneidacountyhistory.org.
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion