Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
BARNEVELD — Chuck D’Imperio will give a lecture on some unusual and fun museum outings in upstate New York at Unity Hall, 101 Vanderkemp Ave., at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 30.
Admission is free.
D’Imperio is one of central New York’s longest tenured broadcasters. He has been helming his award-winning morning radio show in Oneonta since 1989. He is also a prolific author. D’Imperio has written nine books about upstate New York. He is a much-in-demand public speaker and gives about 40 presentations on his books around the state annually.
On May 30, the author will present his best-selling book, “The Unknown Museums of Upstate New York: A Guide to 50 Treasures” at Unity Hall. He will offer up stories about some of the lesser-known museums found all over upstate, including the Cheese Museum, Fly Fishing Museum and Jell-O Museum.
The event is sponsored by the Unity Hall Foundation, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1995 to maintain the 1896 hall as a center for the arts and community activities in Barneveld. The hall is available for public and private functions.
For more information go online to www.unityhall.com, or Facebook/HistoricUnityHall.
Fusion announces contest winners
Jervis House tours start June 16
History center displays restored 1920s fire truck
History Center hosts lecture on Second Great Awakening
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Fusion announces contest winners
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Jervis House tours start June 16
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History center displays restored 1920s fire truck
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History Center hosts lecture on Second Great Awakening
- 4:00pm 06/13/18MWPAI offers exclusive exhibit: ‘Kimono!’
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Tickets on sale for View gala
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Clinton Historical Society lists summer hours
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Poetry reading Friday in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/13/18RACC Artletics summer camp starts June 25
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History of Comic Books topic of talk