Tug Hill photo contest underway
WATERTOWN — The 10th annual Tug Hill Calendar Photo Contest is starting and once again the organization is looking for great photos taken anywhere within the Tug Hill region.
The winning photo will be featured as the cover of the Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust 2019 calendar. The top selected photos will be featured as months, and smaller ones will also be featured throughout.
Each photographer may submit up to 10 photos. All images will be considered, however in order to be considered for a month or cover photo, follow the general printing guidelines: Photos must be at least 300 dpi, with a resolution of 2550 pixels x 3300 pixels.
Contact the organization at 315-779-2239 for more information about dpi in photos. Photographers selected for the cover or a main month photo will receive a complementary calendar. The calendar will be available for purchase online and at various locations around Tug Hill in August.
Photos can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting http://bit.ly/TugHill19. Those who do not have access to internet, mail photos to Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust, P.O. Box 6063, Watertown, N.Y. 13601. Include name, contact information, photo location and month taken when submitting photos. The deadline for submissions is May 31.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight