Tug Hill photo contest underway
WATERTOWN — The 10th annual Tug Hill Calendar Photo Contest is starting and once again the organization is looking for great photos taken anywhere within the Tug Hill region.
The winning photo will be featured as the cover of the Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust 2019 calendar. The top selected photos will be featured as months, and smaller ones will also be featured throughout.
Each photographer may submit up to 10 photos. All images will be considered, however in order to be considered for a month or cover photo, follow the general printing guidelines: Photos must be at least 300 dpi, with a resolution of 2550 pixels x 3300 pixels.
Contact the organization at 315-779-2239 for more information about dpi in photos. Photographers selected for the cover or a main month photo will receive a complementary calendar. The calendar will be available for purchase online and at various locations around Tug Hill in August.
Photos can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting http://bit.ly/TugHill19. Those who do not have access to internet, mail photos to Tug Hill Tomorrow Land Trust, P.O. Box 6063, Watertown, N.Y. 13601. Include name, contact information, photo location and month taken when submitting photos. The deadline for submissions is May 31.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society