Steve Davis performs Dec. 15 in Utica
The Other Side, 2011 Genesee St., Utica, will host Jazzin’ It Up with Steve Davis at 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15.
Davis will be accompanied by Mike Dubaniewicz on saxophone, Peter Chwazik on bass, Andrew Carroll on piano and Jimmy Johns on drums.
This year’s jazz season is dedicated to the legendary Utica jazz singer, Dolores Mancuso (1922-2016). Admission is $15 or $8 for students. To reserve call 315-735-4825, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Cafe Domenico, 2011 Genesee St. and leave your name.
The Other Side’s jazz series is made possible by funds from the Decentralization Program, a re-grant program with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the legislature, and administered by CNY Arts.
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/12/18Mount Vernon Glass Company topic of history center event