MARBLING — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 3.
Silk marbling class March 3
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop starting Saturday, March 3, at 10 a.m.
Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. The cost for the workshop is $80, $75 for View members. Registration deadline is March 2. To register, go online www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Participants will learn the artistic technique to create a marbled silk scarf. They will also learn how to paint on silk using dyes and resist.
All materials and studio fees are included. When finished, each participant will have created an 8-inch by 54-inch silk scarf and handkerchief.
Book follows family’s life on Tug Hill
Antique Appraisals March 22 at Unity Hall
Jervis offers tech help
Tug Hill photo contest underway
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Book follows family’s life on Tug Hill
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Antique Appraisals March 22 at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Jervis offers tech help
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Tug Hill photo contest underway
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Peter G. Smith subject of talk Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Works in Progress Reception March 21 at Sculpture Space
- 4:00pm 03/08/18NY Central topic of railway society event
- 4:00pm 03/07/18Artists sought for Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors
- 4:00pm 03/07/18Bottle-Making Workshop Saturday at View