MARBLING — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 3.
Silk marbling class March 3
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop starting Saturday, March 3, at 10 a.m.
Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. The cost for the workshop is $80, $75 for View members. Registration deadline is March 2. To register, go online www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Participants will learn the artistic technique to create a marbled silk scarf. They will also learn how to paint on silk using dyes and resist.
All materials and studio fees are included. When finished, each participant will have created an 8-inch by 54-inch silk scarf and handkerchief.
Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
- 4:00pm 06/20/18View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
- 4:00pm 06/20/18‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Literature of the Great War Thursday at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Jervis offers genealogy workshop June 26
- 4:00pm 06/20/18World War I topic of talk Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Fusion announces contest winners
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Jervis House tours start June 16
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History center displays restored 1920s fire truck