MARBLING — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 3.
Silk marbling class March 3
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will hold a silk marbling and painting workshop starting Saturday, March 3, at 10 a.m.
Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. The cost for the workshop is $80, $75 for View members. Registration deadline is March 2. To register, go online www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Participants will learn the artistic technique to create a marbled silk scarf. They will also learn how to paint on silk using dyes and resist.
All materials and studio fees are included. When finished, each participant will have created an 8-inch by 54-inch silk scarf and handkerchief.
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/12/18Mount Vernon Glass Company topic of history center event