Show and Tell at History Club
NEW YORK MILLS — The History Club meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 19, will be Show and Tell, according to event organizers. It’s in the Community Center, 320 Main St.
Treasurer Dennis Kininger will preside. Those with anything of historical interest, a family heirloom, a book you read, anything you think members would be interested in hearing about, prepare a five-minute presentation and tell them about it.
The July 17 meeting is to feature Dr. James Pula from Purdue University with President Cheryl Pula presiding.
Ladies Night event includes wine yoga, terrarium workshop
‘World News Tonight’ anchor narrates Erie Canal documentary
Steuben Old Home Days this weekend
Dance lessons at Kallet
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Ladies Night event includes wine yoga, terrarium workshop
- 4:00pm 08/23/17‘World News Tonight’ anchor narrates Erie Canal documentary
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Steuben Old Home Days this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Dance lessons at Kallet
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Yoga, board games at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Star gazing Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Adirondack Experience trip Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Reception at KAC Sunday for Watercolor Society exhibit
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/16/17Gallery 3040 seeks funds for mural