Show and Tell at History Club
NEW YORK MILLS — The History Club meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 19, will be Show and Tell, according to event organizers. It’s in the Community Center, 320 Main St.
Treasurer Dennis Kininger will preside. Those with anything of historical interest, a family heirloom, a book you read, anything you think members would be interested in hearing about, prepare a five-minute presentation and tell them about it.
The July 17 meeting is to feature Dr. James Pula from Purdue University with President Cheryl Pula presiding.
Western Historical Society meets Thursday
‘Women Belong in History’ editor speaks Saturday
Reception for watercolor artist Monday
Workplace tips for young women, One Book program at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Western Historical Society meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/11/17‘Women Belong in History’ editor speaks Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Reception for watercolor artist Monday
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Workplace tips for young women, One Book program at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 10/11/17‘Chad Hanna’ on screen Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Fiber arts guild meets Oct. 19
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Author to discuss ‘Free Speech and Unfree News’ at Hamilton College
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Author presents ‘Adirondack Trout & Strawberry Pancakes’
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Hamilton galleries feature works by twelve artists
- 4:00pm 10/11/17Genealogical Society to meet Tuesday