Show and Tell at History Club
NEW YORK MILLS — The History Club meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 19, will be Show and Tell, according to event organizers. It’s in the Community Center, 320 Main St.
Treasurer Dennis Kininger will preside. Those with anything of historical interest, a family heirloom, a book you read, anything you think members would be interested in hearing about, prepare a five-minute presentation and tell them about it.
The July 17 meeting is to feature Dr. James Pula from Purdue University with President Cheryl Pula presiding.
Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library
RACC offers basketry classes
Croghan marks Ancestor Day
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/21/17RACC offers basketry classes
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Croghan marks Ancestor Day
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Martha Deming, Barbara Kellogg exhibits open at View
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Jervis library book series explores history of Erie Canal
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Artist talk Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Battle of Oriskany event in Herkimer
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Genealogical Society to meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Show and Tell at History Club