Show and Tell at History Club
NEW YORK MILLS — The History Club meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 19, will be Show and Tell, according to event organizers. It’s in the Community Center, 320 Main St.
Treasurer Dennis Kininger will preside. Those with anything of historical interest, a family heirloom, a book you read, anything you think members would be interested in hearing about, prepare a five-minute presentation and tell them about it.
The July 17 meeting is to feature Dr. James Pula from Purdue University with President Cheryl Pula presiding.
Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
Duo performs Civil War themed concert
Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Duo performs Civil War themed concert
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Artwork created live at ‘The JAM’ sculpture event Saturday at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Paint & Sip Friday at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Black River Canal Museum hosts ‘Era of Navigation’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Encaustic painting workshop April 28-29 at View
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Jervis offers Online Genealogy help session Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Zoomobile visits Remsen library Monday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18MWPAI screens ‘Eve and the Fire Horse’
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society