Show and Tell at History Club
NEW YORK MILLS — The History Club meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, June 19, will be Show and Tell, according to event organizers. It’s in the Community Center, 320 Main St.
Treasurer Dennis Kininger will preside. Those with anything of historical interest, a family heirloom, a book you read, anything you think members would be interested in hearing about, prepare a five-minute presentation and tell them about it.
The July 17 meeting is to feature Dr. James Pula from Purdue University with President Cheryl Pula presiding.
Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
Steve Davis performs Dec. 15 in Utica
Owl and the Silver Moon open house Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Steve Davis performs Dec. 15 in Utica
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Owl and the Silver Moon open house Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Local author Chip Haley to talk at Jervis
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Verona Historical Association to hold party
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Colgate Bookstore to celebrate holidays
- 4:00pm 12/06/17View to host recycled glass fusion class
- 4:00pm 12/06/17Kirkland Library to host house tour