Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society
VILLAGE OF PULASKI — The Pulaski Historical Society will have activities for Screen-Free Week on Tuesday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The historical society will join with other area organizations during the week to disconnect from media screens, and reconnect with family and neighbors.
There will be an interactive gathering in the Carriage House for children and adults, featuring various kinds of fishing games, jig saw puzzles, “Krazy Ikes,” card games, dominoes and story books. There will also be some antique children’s games from the Mandigo family on display. For more information on the festivities, call the museum at 315-298-4650.
Also, the historical society will have its April Evening Program on Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m. in the Carriage House. There will be the “PulaskEYE Trivia With a Twist” game, which will be a test attendees’ visual memory of things seen around the village. There will be two sessions, with a prize awarded for each session. The meeting is free. Pat Rossman and Donna Ballou will be the hostesses for the evening, and will provide refreshments.
The Pulaski Historical Society is located at 3428 Maple Ave., across from Cole Muffler/Brake in the village.
The museum is open in April and May on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Volunteers are also available to help with research and questions at the regular work sessions on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the museum at 315-298-4650, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the website at www.pulaskihistoricalsociety.org for a calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, services available and more.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight