Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society
VILLAGE OF PULASKI — The Pulaski Historical Society will have activities for Screen-Free Week on Tuesday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The historical society will join with other area organizations during the week to disconnect from media screens, and reconnect with family and neighbors.
There will be an interactive gathering in the Carriage House for children and adults, featuring various kinds of fishing games, jig saw puzzles, “Krazy Ikes,” card games, dominoes and story books. There will also be some antique children’s games from the Mandigo family on display. For more information on the festivities, call the museum at 315-298-4650.
Also, the historical society will have its April Evening Program on Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m. in the Carriage House. There will be the “PulaskEYE Trivia With a Twist” game, which will be a test attendees’ visual memory of things seen around the village. There will be two sessions, with a prize awarded for each session. The meeting is free. Pat Rossman and Donna Ballou will be the hostesses for the evening, and will provide refreshments.
The Pulaski Historical Society is located at 3428 Maple Ave., across from Cole Muffler/Brake in the village.
The museum is open in April and May on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Volunteers are also available to help with research and questions at the regular work sessions on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the museum at 315-298-4650, or e-mail email@example.com. Visit the website at www.pulaskihistoricalsociety.org for a calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, services available and more.
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Two exhibits open at MWPAI
- 4:00pm 05/16/18MWPAI announces May events
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Jervis offers genealogy help session May 22
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Colgate hosts book signing with Chuck D’Imperio May 23