Screen-Free Week events at Pulaski Historical Society
VILLAGE OF PULASKI — The Pulaski Historical Society will have activities for Screen-Free Week on Tuesday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The historical society will join with other area organizations during the week to disconnect from media screens, and reconnect with family and neighbors.
There will be an interactive gathering in the Carriage House for children and adults, featuring various kinds of fishing games, jig saw puzzles, “Krazy Ikes,” card games, dominoes and story books. There will also be some antique children’s games from the Mandigo family on display. For more information on the festivities, call the museum at 315-298-4650.
Also, the historical society will have its April Evening Program on Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m. in the Carriage House. There will be the “PulaskEYE Trivia With a Twist” game, which will be a test attendees’ visual memory of things seen around the village. There will be two sessions, with a prize awarded for each session. The meeting is free. Pat Rossman and Donna Ballou will be the hostesses for the evening, and will provide refreshments.
The Pulaski Historical Society is located at 3428 Maple Ave., across from Cole Muffler/Brake in the village.
The museum is open in April and May on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Volunteers are also available to help with research and questions at the regular work sessions on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the museum at 315-298-4650, or e-mail email@example.com. Visit the website at www.pulaskihistoricalsociety.org for a calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, services available and more.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville