Register for felting class by Feb. 23
OLD FORGE — View, 3273 Route 28, will hold a wet felting class 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Wet felting is a technique wherein one takes dyed fleece and layers it on a pattern. Soapy warm water is then applied as the craftsperson shapes the felted object into one piece, such as a felted scarf, a set of mittens, a purse or a set of dryer balls.
Beginners are welcomed to this class. All materials will be provided. This class is $80, $75 for View members. Class size is limited. Registration deadline is Feb. 23. To register, visit ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1
- 4:00pm 06/20/18View displays include Northeast National Pastel Exhibition
- 4:00pm 06/20/18‘Adirondack Mysteries’ authors at Old Forge Library Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Literature of the Great War Thursday at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Jervis offers genealogy workshop June 26
- 4:00pm 06/20/18World War I topic of talk Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Fusion announces contest winners
- 4:00pm 06/13/18Jervis House tours start June 16
- 4:00pm 06/13/18History center displays restored 1920s fire truck