Register for felting class by Feb. 23
OLD FORGE — View, 3273 Route 28, will hold a wet felting class 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Wet felting is a technique wherein one takes dyed fleece and layers it on a pattern. Soapy warm water is then applied as the craftsperson shapes the felted object into one piece, such as a felted scarf, a set of mittens, a purse or a set of dryer balls.
Beginners are welcomed to this class. All materials will be provided. This class is $80, $75 for View members. Class size is limited. Registration deadline is Feb. 23. To register, visit ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/12/18Mount Vernon Glass Company topic of history center event