Register for felting class by Feb. 23
OLD FORGE — View, 3273 Route 28, will hold a wet felting class 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Wet felting is a technique wherein one takes dyed fleece and layers it on a pattern. Soapy warm water is then applied as the craftsperson shapes the felted object into one piece, such as a felted scarf, a set of mittens, a purse or a set of dryer balls.
Beginners are welcomed to this class. All materials will be provided. This class is $80, $75 for View members. Class size is limited. Registration deadline is Feb. 23. To register, visit ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Book follows family’s life on Tug Hill
Antique Appraisals March 22 at Unity Hall
Jervis offers tech help
Tug Hill photo contest underway
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Book follows family’s life on Tug Hill
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Antique Appraisals March 22 at Unity Hall
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Jervis offers tech help
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Tug Hill photo contest underway
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Peter G. Smith subject of talk Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Historical center serves annual Irish Tea Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/14/18Works in Progress Reception March 21 at Sculpture Space
- 4:00pm 03/08/18NY Central topic of railway society event
- 4:00pm 03/07/18Artists sought for Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors
- 4:00pm 03/07/18Bottle-Making Workshop Saturday at View