Railway Historical Society meets
The Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society will host a free meeting at the Zion Lutheran Church, 630 French Road, New Hartford, on Friday, Jan. 12 at 7 p.m.
President Harry Lenz will provide reports on the society’s exhibit at the Utica Children’s Museum, the Adirondack Scenic Railroad, and others.
Secretary John Koslowski will then give a presentation about his trip to Cheyenne, Wyoming to see the restoration of Union Pacific Big Boy 4014.
Call 315-327-8653 or e-mail Bpaulson909@msn.com for more information.
Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Kirkland Art Center offers camp, classes for kids
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Children’s reading, illustration seminar Thursday with Doug Salati at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Writing, publishing and marketing seminar Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historical Society meets July 24
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Authors Fair Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Basket-making workshop Monday