Railway Historical Society meets
The Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society will host a free meeting at the Zion Lutheran Church, 630 French Road, New Hartford, on Friday, Jan. 12 at 7 p.m.
President Harry Lenz will provide reports on the society’s exhibit at the Utica Children’s Museum, the Adirondack Scenic Railroad, and others.
Secretary John Koslowski will then give a presentation about his trip to Cheyenne, Wyoming to see the restoration of Union Pacific Big Boy 4014.
Call 315-327-8653 or e-mail Bpaulson909@msn.com for more information.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight