Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
The Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society will hold its annual banquet at 5 p.m. Saturday, April 28 at the Trackside Restaurant at Union Station in Utica.
There will be door prizes, the annual Helper of the Year Award, and some special recognition awards during the dinner, conducted by President Harry Lenz, editor and former treasurer John Weber and treasurer Peter Blieberg.
After the dinner, one-time Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter member Doug Ellison will provide a program on the rehabilitation of the Utica Branch of the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway that was destroyed by heavy rains in June 2006. The program was shown at the 2017 Erie Lackawanna Railroad Historical Society Convention held in Utica that year.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/11/18Welsh churches focus of Western Historical Society event tonight