Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
The Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society will hold its annual banquet at 5 p.m. Saturday, April 28 at the Trackside Restaurant at Union Station in Utica.
There will be door prizes, the annual Helper of the Year Award, and some special recognition awards during the dinner, conducted by President Harry Lenz, editor and former treasurer John Weber and treasurer Peter Blieberg.
After the dinner, one-time Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter member Doug Ellison will provide a program on the rehabilitation of the Utica Branch of the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway that was destroyed by heavy rains in June 2006. The program was shown at the 2017 Erie Lackawanna Railroad Historical Society Convention held in Utica that year.
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Two exhibits open at MWPAI
- 4:00pm 05/16/18MWPAI announces May events
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Jervis offers genealogy help session May 22
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Colgate hosts book signing with Chuck D’Imperio May 23