Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
The Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society will hold its annual banquet at 5 p.m. Saturday, April 28 at the Trackside Restaurant at Union Station in Utica.
There will be door prizes, the annual Helper of the Year Award, and some special recognition awards during the dinner, conducted by President Harry Lenz, editor and former treasurer John Weber and treasurer Peter Blieberg.
After the dinner, one-time Utica and Mohawk Valley Chapter member Doug Ellison will provide a program on the rehabilitation of the Utica Branch of the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway that was destroyed by heavy rains in June 2006. The program was shown at the 2017 Erie Lackawanna Railroad Historical Society Convention held in Utica that year.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville