Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events
ONEIDA — The following activities will be offered at the Oneida Public Library, 220 Broad St. Call 315-363-3050:
Thursday, Jan. 18
Ready To Read, 10 a.m. OPL’s Megan Gillander offers children 2 to 5 years of age and their parents or guardians the pleasure of stories, songs and activities to help strengthen the children’s language skills.
Pushing the Limits Book Club, 6 p.m. Prof. Jen Herzog, a biology instructor at Herkimer County Community College, returns for a four-session book and science discussion program for adults. This month’s reading is the Anna Smaill dystopian novel “The Chimes,” which posits a world where human memory has been eliminated. Participants should pre-register at the library desk and receive their copies of the “The Chimes.”
Tuesday, Jan. 23
Ready To Read: Music and Motion, 10 a.m. Newborns to 4-year-olds and their parents/guardians can enjoy songs, rhymes, and coordinated movements, all of which help stimulate the children’s language skills.
Wednesday, Jan. 24
Tech Help, 9-11 a.m. Volunteer technical advisors will be on hand to help device and laptop users set up, adapt and get the most out of their devices. No appointment is needed.
Family Game Night, 6:30 p.m. Game guru Breyt Coakley is back at the OPL Game Night to share his love of board games with all ages and to introduce some new favorite games of his own.
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion