Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host a week-long day camp for students ages seven to 12 December 27-29.
Cost is $60, $45 for members. Space is limited and registration closes December 20. To register, call 315-363-0745.
Campers will explore the National Historic Landmark site under the expert guidance of history educators from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day.
Camp activities include hands-on, inquiry-based explorations of 19th and early 20th century buildings and objects, art projects, and wintertime outdoor activities.
Children are provided mid-morning snacks, but must bring their own lunch. No refunds will be made after the first day of camp.
For additional information about the Oneida Community Mansion House and its many programs, go online to http://www.oneidacommunity.org or call
Silk marbling class March 3
Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/14/1812th annual Chili Bowl Luncheon Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Drawing classes with Imundo start Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Winter break events at Oneida library include Dinosaur Dig, crafts
- 4:00pm 02/14/18History center offers book sale
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Park marks Douglass’ 200th birthday
- 4:00pm 02/14/18Two exhibits open in Hamilton