Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host a week-long day camp for students ages seven to 12 December 27-29.
Cost is $60, $45 for members. Space is limited and registration closes December 20. To register, call 315-363-0745.
Campers will explore the National Historic Landmark site under the expert guidance of history educators from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day.
Camp activities include hands-on, inquiry-based explorations of 19th and early 20th century buildings and objects, art projects, and wintertime outdoor activities.
Children are provided mid-morning snacks, but must bring their own lunch. No refunds will be made after the first day of camp.
For additional information about the Oneida Community Mansion House and its many programs, go online to http://www.oneidacommunity.org or call
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion