Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host a week-long day camp for students ages seven to 12 December 27-29.
Cost is $60, $45 for members. Space is limited and registration closes December 20. To register, call 315-363-0745.
Campers will explore the National Historic Landmark site under the expert guidance of history educators from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day.
Camp activities include hands-on, inquiry-based explorations of 19th and early 20th century buildings and objects, art projects, and wintertime outdoor activities.
Children are provided mid-morning snacks, but must bring their own lunch. No refunds will be made after the first day of camp.
For additional information about the Oneida Community Mansion House and its many programs, go online to http://www.oneidacommunity.org or call
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/15/18History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Jervis offers online genealogy workshop Aug. 27
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Steuben Old Home Days slated for Aug. 25
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Felting workshop Aug. 18 at View
- 4:00pm 08/08/18McGhee to give book presentation at Old Forge Library
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Town of Western Historical Society to hold monthly meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/08/18Historic walking tour in Leonardsville