Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host a week-long day camp for students ages seven to 12 December 27-29.
Cost is $60, $45 for members. Space is limited and registration closes December 20. To register, call 315-363-0745.
Campers will explore the National Historic Landmark site under the expert guidance of history educators from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day.
Camp activities include hands-on, inquiry-based explorations of 19th and early 20th century buildings and objects, art projects, and wintertime outdoor activities.
Children are provided mid-morning snacks, but must bring their own lunch. No refunds will be made after the first day of camp.
For additional information about the Oneida Community Mansion House and its many programs, go online to http://www.oneidacommunity.org or call
Places of Rome Calendars benefit historical society
Ornament workshop at View Monday
Toddler and Me art class Friday
Holiday Hoot event at Utica Zoo Saturday
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Places of Rome Calendars benefit historical society
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Ornament workshop at View Monday
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Toddler and Me art class Friday
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Holiday Hoot event at Utica Zoo Saturday
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Chenango club to conduct Christmas Bird Count
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Religion in U.S., along canal topic of lecture Saturday
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Family Game Night, Tech Help offered at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
- 4:00pm 12/07/17Steve Davis performs Dec. 15 in Utica