Oneida Community Mansion House to host day camp for students
The Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave., Oneida, will host a week-long day camp for students ages seven to 12 December 27-29.
Cost is $60, $45 for members. Space is limited and registration closes December 20. To register, call 315-363-0745.
Campers will explore the National Historic Landmark site under the expert guidance of history educators from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day.
Camp activities include hands-on, inquiry-based explorations of 19th and early 20th century buildings and objects, art projects, and wintertime outdoor activities.
Children are provided mid-morning snacks, but must bring their own lunch. No refunds will be made after the first day of camp.
For additional information about the Oneida Community Mansion House and its many programs, go online to http://www.oneidacommunity.org or call
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Two exhibits open at MWPAI
- 4:00pm 05/16/18MWPAI announces May events
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Jervis offers genealogy help session May 22
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Colgate hosts book signing with Chuck D’Imperio May 23