Mohawk Valley Latino Association marks Hispanic Heritage Month
UTICA — Oneida County History Center, 1608 Genesee St., will host a meeting of the Mohawk Valley Latino Association to kick-off Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15) on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 3 to 5 p.m.
Learn about contributions of the Latino Community in the Mohawk Valley and upcoming 2018-2019 projects and cultural events. MVLA members and non-members are encouraged to attend and participate.
The Mohawk Valley Latino Association was created to improve the standard of living for all residents of the Mohawk Valley through various services that will educate, empower, achieve awareness among different cultures, help shape young minds, and demonstrate the great opportunities available within the Mohawk Valley.
Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
Great Swamp Conservancy’s to host Fall Palooza Monday
Teapot pottery workshop with Panella planned for December
Old Main topic of author talk at Jervis
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/08/18Great Swamp Conservancy’s to host Fall Palooza Monday
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Teapot pottery workshop with Panella planned for December
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Old Main topic of author talk at Jervis
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Fallen Soldiers tribute murals on display
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Veterans’ Day show and tell
- 4:00pm 11/07/18View offers beginner pottery workshops
- 4:00pm 11/07/18‘Last Woman Hanged’ talk Friday
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Historical Society marks Armistice
- 4:00pm 11/07/18Rome Historical Society hosts author Don Cazentre